Suddenly, chairs have a whole new meaning... that’s the slogan for our friends at Charming Chairs in Denver.
Charming Chairs is an event rental company that has been is business for almost 5 years! They’re committed to providing Colorado with the finest selection of chairs, tables, and lounge furniture for your special events. These guys have such a cool selection of furniture and have been so fun to work with. It’s great to get to know Michael and his team a little better...
• How would you describe your style? Charming Chairs features a wide variety of styles that range from contemporary and modern to timeless and eclectic.
• What would previous clients say was the main reason they chose your company? Hopefully our clients would agree that we provide exceptional customer service coupled with fine products at a competitive rate.
• Have you ever worked with a celebrity? Charming Chairs has been a part of some very special nuptials, including those of Eric Decker and Jessie James, Robert Griffin III, Wesley Woodyard, and Paul Stastny amongst others.
• Describe the most challenging event you’ve done? The most challenging event we have ever participated in would be the Race to Erase MS Gala in Los Angeles. We provided over 1,400 of our Ice Chiavari and Victoria Ghost chairs under tight time constraints.
• How far in advance should couples contact you to start their planning with you? Most of our clients reserve their items months in advance; however, it is not uncommon to receive orders up until the week of the event.
• What tips or advice can you give couples planning their big day? Charming Chairs recommends for couples to always plan ahead, and if possible, use an event coordinator!
We’re so glad to have Charming Chairs partner with Wedding Sites and Services Colorado! Get in touch with them NOW! http://www.weddingsitesandservices.com/services/item/13-flowers/3217-charming-chairs?