Choosing a professional videography studio is one of the most important decisions you will make for your wedding. Be sure to consider all your options.
Listed below are questions you should consider asking a videographer before making a final decision.
- May I see examples of the videographer’s work?
- What type of equippment is used?
- What is the length of the video I will recieve?
- What special effects are available and what do they cost?
- Do you have references I can contact?
- How long have you been a videographer?
- How long has the company been in business?
- Which videographer will shoot my wedding?
Can I see specific examples of his work?
- Are both the Ceremony and the Reception covered?
- How many total hours will you be shooting?
- How much will it cost for extra copies of the tape?
- How many cameras will be used?
- What types of packages are available?
- How much is required for a deposit?
- Until what date can the deposit be refunded?
- Will you keep a copy with the master tape?
How long will this be kept?
- How many camera assistants will be needed that day?