Providing transportation for you and your bridal party, as well as, out-of-town guests is an important service in making your special day run smoothly. Proper planning will insure everyone gets to the church on time. Make reservations for your transportation four to six months before your wedding.
Listed below are questions you should consider asking your transportation professional before making a final decision.
- What types of limousine or horse-drawn carriage services do you provide?
- How do you base your charges? Time? Distance?
- Is there a minimum rental time?
- After the minimum, how do you base your charges?
- When must reservations be made?
- Is a deposit required? How much is it? When must it be paid? When is the balance due?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- What are your policies on decorating the vehicles or carriages?
- Can I use the same vehicle to pick up several people?
- Are the vehicles available to see prior to the wedding?
- Are the vehicles properly licensed and insured?
- Is smoking permitted in the vehicles?
- How many passengers does each vehicle hold?
- Do you provide liquor?
- Is the driver’s gratuity included? If not, What is the customary gratuity?
- Do you offer special wedding packages?
- Is the driver familiar with the area?
- What does the driver wear?
- Do you have references?
- How long have you been in business?
- What type of exotic cars are available?
- Does the charge per hour begin when the car leaves the garage, or when it arrives at the first pick up?