Planning a Destination Colorado Wedding? Consider Grand Lake, The Soul of the Rockies
Are you planning a destination wedding? Here are the Top 5 reasons guests choose Grand Lake and Western Riviera:
- Location, location, location. If you’re looking for a peaceful lakeside setting surrounded by mountain vistas high in the Colorado Rockies, our location is perfect for YOU! Venue and lodging overlooking Grand Lake, check. Views, check. Proximity to all Grand Lake has to offer, check. Nature, check. Wildlife, check. Outdoor activities, check. Really, our location is AWESOME!
- Everything you need is within walking distance. Park your car, unpack and don’t get back in it until you leave! Our lodging (motel, cabins and condos) and venue are situated in the heart of the Village within walking distance to each other, and all the restaurants and shops on Grand Lake’s historic wooden boardwalks. Grand Lake is just steps from our venue and lakeside lodging, and you can walk to some of the areas best hiking trails right from your room or cabin.
- Outdoor activities in every season. Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall, Grand Lake is a natural playground for all your outdoor fun. Snowshoeing to hiking, snowmobiling to ATVing, ice fishing to fly fishing, water sports to Nordic skiing, tubing behind a boat to tubing down a hill, there’s plenty of fun for everyone!
- Rocky Mountain National Park. Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging & Events is just 2 miles from the west entrance to Rocky providing the perfect base from which to explore the hiking trails and wildlife of one of America’s best ideas.
- Memories to last a lifetime. Our greatest joy is seeing our guests return year-after-year to their home-away-from-home creating more magical moments to tuck in their hearts until their next visit. They are our family and a part of our memories just as much as Grand Lake is part of theirs.
Get more information about hosting your special event at Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging & Events HERE or HERE.
You can find the original blog post here.