Looking for a unique and customizable event rental and design service with a vintage flair? Wedding Sites and Services would like to introduce you to Sisterhood Vintage Rental and Design!
• Tell us a little about your business:
We are five women who LOVE putting together events with a vintage flair.
• How did you get your start in the special event industry?
We all have many years in marketing and merchandising and collectively we all bring something different to the table, making a great team.
• What’s your favorite part of the job?
Bringing people’s vision to life and exceeding their expectations.
• How would you describe your style?
Elegant rustic and elegant vintage.
• How would you describe your personality?
The one word that best describes the team is “creative!”
• What are your hobbies or non-work-related activities?
What we do for work is also our passion. We love hunting for old objects and finding a new fresh way to bring them to life.
• What trends do you love or would like to see be left behind?
We don’t like to see shabby chic done poorly.
• If you met with a bride and groom and literally had ONE minute to tell them why they should use your company, what would you say?
Our goal is to bring “your” vision to life. We can create most anything. If we get a feel for what you like, we will do the rest.
• What would previous clients say was the main reason they chose your company?
Most clients have seen the way we put an event together and merchandise simple objects. We love to think outside the box and use items in unexpected ways. We always hear “It’s like walking into Pinterest.”
• How far in advance should couples contact you to start their planning with you?
As soon as they know a date and location. Some months fill up quickly and once we get them on the schedule, we can adjust items later. Vendors should be flexible and their goal should be to make your event unique and unforgettable.