Your floral arrangements add to the romantic atmosphere of your wedding and create a lasting impression for your family and guests.
Listed below are questions you should consider asking your florist before making a final decision.
- Are rentals available from you? Such as: plants, trees, candelabras, archways, Chuppahs, lattice screens.
- Do you have photographs of some of the affairs that you have done?
- Do you have bridal packages?
- Can you show the centerpieces at various price ranges?
- Do you also do dried flower arrangements?
- Are you familiar with the reception site?
- How would you recommend decorating it?
- Do you do split shipments (i.e.: to hall, house and studio, etc.)?
- What are the delivery charges?
- Do you service the wedding (i.e.: professional set up of flowers, etc.)?
- Do you do out of local area weddings?
- How long have you been in business?
- Can you provide a list of references?
- Is a deposit required?
- When is the balance due?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Do you accept credit cards? If so, which ones?
- How many weddings can you do in one day?