• Natasha, tell us a little about your business:
We capture your most memorable times in life so you can reflect on them for years to come
• What inspired you want to be a photographer?
We love making memories and as the saying goes a picture is worth a thousand words. These events are some of the biggest memories that everyone cherishes and we love being able to catch that first look from loved ones.
• How long have you been in business?
2 years as a team.
• How did you learn your craft?
High school is when we started and then college courses throughout the years to learn and keep up with the new techniques.
• What’s your favorite part of the job?
The secret glances that no one thinks you see but are able to capture at the right moment.
• How would you describe your style?
Our style is rustic, we love the charm it brings.
• How would you describe your personality?
Outgoing, relaxed and fun. We make our time with our clients as relaxing and funny as we can make it.
• What type of client is best suited for you?
Someone who likes to make fun memories and can be natural around us.
• What trends do you love or would like to see be left behind?
The digital is great it’s a bit easier to work with and can make edits easier, but I miss dark rooms and working with the developers.
• Describe the most challenging event you’ve done?
We had a couple that wanted a very serious family photo which can be done, but when everyone in the family is a bit tipsy and laughing that’s a bit tough.
• What would previous clients say was the main reason they chose your company?
We take our time and make sure it represents them not just our style, but them as well.
• What sets you apart from other vendors in your category?
We always have 2 photographers at your event so we capture everything.
• What tips or advice can you give couples planning their big day?
Have an unplugged event! No cell phones or tablets allowed... you are paying for a photographer and you don’t want your family and friends in the way.