Top 5 Reasons to Get Married in Grand Lake, Colorado
- The views are incredible! Celebrate your big day lakeside with the Rockies as your backdrop.
- The historic town of Grand Lake has a beautiful western boardwalk with lots of shopping for your guests.
- Take a horseback ride through Rocky Mountain National Park with your sweetheart.
- Take a beautiful sunset cruise around Grand Lake and Shadow Mountain Lake with your wedding party to wind down the exciting evening.
- Want sunshine on your big day? Colorado averages 300 sunny days a year!
This couple said their vows overlooking Grand Lake, Colorado’s largest natural lake near Rocky Mountain National Park, in February 2017
Looking for the perfect Grand Lake venue? Visit Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging & Events here and Like & Follow them here.