Entertainment - DJs
Selecting your music and entertainment company is based on your personal tastes, wedding themes, and atmosphere wanted.
Listed below are questions you should consider asking your DJ before making a final decision.
- How long have you been in business?
- How extensive is your music library?
- What types of music do you have?
- What other services do you provide?(i.e.: Light show, Karaoke,etc.)
- Is there a separate “spinner” and M.C.?
- Do you carry insurance, and how much?
- What equipment is provided?
- Do you have back up equipment?
- Do you take any breaks, and for how long?
- Do you have an assistant to help with set up and break down?
- What type of music can you provide for cocktail hour?
For more information on choosing wedding entertainment, click here.