You want your wedding day to run smoothly and your special day achieve the perfection you’ve always envisioned. Things often go awry between your concept and its execution, no matter how carefully you’ve planned. One big slip can be with your entertainment. That’s where consulting a booking / talent / agent can be very helpful – before, during and after your wedding.
1. Options – An agent such as 5 Star Talent and Entertainment has access to a variety of performers. I have access to deejays, bands of all styles, i.e. variety, bluegrass, country, etc., soloists, guitarists, classical groups, jazz groups and small ensembles – a myriad talented artists.
2. Creative solutions – Our experience means we have creative ideas that will enhance your wedding style, budget, and venue. I can suggest options you may not have considered.
3. Budget – An agent such as 5 Star Talent and Entertainment may save you money on entertainment. Because we deal repeatedly with performers we can often negotiate for a lower price on entertainment than you might get as an individual with a single booking.
4. Quality – I book quality 5 Star entertainers. My reputation as an agent depends on representing only the best local, regional and national acts. If I wouldn’t ask them to entertain at my own event, I wouldn’t book them for your wedding.
5. Personal service and attention to detail – There are so many moving parts in staging the perfect wedding that delegating responsibility for your entertainment to a professional makes a lot of sense. You can depend on a reputable talent agent such as 5 Star Talent and Entertainment to ensure your chosen entertainer(s) show up, set up on time, and entertain your guests as you’ve agreed.
Of course, it’s always important to allow plenty of time in advance of your wedding or engagement party to secure just the right entertainment. Favorite wedding times – summer, early autumn and during the holidays – mean there’s a lot of competition for top entertainment during those times. The earlier you call, the more choices you’ll have for your perfect wedding entertainment.
Many thanks to Terri Fisher of 5 Star Talent and Entertainment, Inc. for this blog. For more information, please visit them here.